2.0MHz LCD Digital Prenatal Fetal Doppler Heart Sound Monitor Screen Display
Brand Name: SPZ
Model Number: SKUA70492
Color: Pink+White or Rose Red+White (Colors might vary from the pictures due to different batches.Please make sure you do not mind before place the order!)
Suitable Range: 20 weeks
Probe operating frequency: 2MHz ± 10%
Fetal heart rate range: 50-230BPM
Power: 2x AA 1.5v battery (Battery NOT included)
Size: (L)X(W)X(H) 8X3X12cm /3.15''X1.18''X4.72"(appr.)
● Clear FHR (Fetal Heart Rate) display
● Self-contained fetal heart memory function
● Medical grade, high sensitivity, no radiation to detect
● Compatible with both earphone and speaker (Earphone NOT included)
● Perfect to listen and record your unborn baby's heartbeat when she is 20 week
● Lightweight and easy to carry, whether you are at home or out, maybe traveling
1. Press the on/off button to turn on the instrument
2. Apply a coupling agent to the probe
3. Move the probe to find the appropriate fetal heart position (contact the probe directly to the skin)
1. Every time the fetal heart rate meter is used, clean and disinfect with a dry cloth or paper towel.
2. If you do not use the machine for a long time, it is recommended to take out the battery and store it well
3. This instrument is a fetal heart rate test tool, which can not replace the conventional fetal heart rate monitoring. If the fetal heart rate result is not credible, use other methods immediately, such as using a stethoscope for verification
4. It should be ensured that the environment in which the instrument is used is not subject to strong electromagnetic interference sources such as interference from wireless transmitters or mobile phones.
5. Suitable for short-term intermittent use
6. It is recommended to use under the guidance of professionals.
7. People who are sensitive to couplant should change water or oil to use
1 Pcs Fetal Doppler (battery and coupling agent not included)
Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
Please understand that colors may exist chromatic aberration as the different placement of pictures.